Baby it's Cold Outside Display Competition - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Baby it’s Cold Outside Window Display Competition
- The Promoter of the competition is Wax Lyrical Limited, Lindal Business Park, Lindal-in-Furness, Ulverston, Cumbira, LA12 0LD, company registration number 1499611.
- The competition is open to trade account customers (‘Trade Customers’) of the Promoter in the United Kingdom. Employees and members of their immediate families of the Promoter or any person professionally connected with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- To be eligible for entry Trade Customers must display a prominent Baby it’s Cold Outside shop window or internal display comprising only Baby it’s Cold Outside products or props between the 9th of October and the 19th of October
- Entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by social media handles: Instagram: @waxlyricaluk, Twitter: @waxlyricaluk, Facebook: @waxlyricaluk. Entries should consist of up to 5 photographs of the display.
- The closing date and time for entries is 5pm on 19th of October 2020. Any entries received after these times will be discounted.
- The one (1) winner will receive 50% discount on their next order placed with Wax Lyrical Limited of 2020 catalogue products provided the order is placed before 20 December 2020.
- The winner will be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted no later than October 26th 2020 by phone, email or via social media.
- No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
- The winner may be asked to participate in non paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
- The Promoter will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- These terms and conditions are available in English only and shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.