Wax Lyrical Ltd recognises that our business activities interact with the environment in many ways. These activities have an impact in the key areas of:
- Raw material use;
- Energy use;
- Generation of waste materials;
- Work practises.
Wax Lyrical Ltd recognises that we have a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsible neighbour and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, Wax Lyrical is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of our business activities;
- Preventing pollution wherever possible;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer and other third party requirements;
- Adopting best practices applicable to our activities wherever it is practical to do so;
- Reducing of our carbon footprint;
- Recycling wherever possible;
- Reducing energy consumption and investigating renewable sources;
- Using our resources efficiently and reducing waste materials.
Wax Lyrical Ltd will achieve these commitments through the following means:
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of our business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect.
- Ensuring that our employees, suppliers and customers are aware of any support required by them to support our commitments and environmental objectives.
- Training our employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of our business activities.
The implementation of this Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of Wax Lyrical Ltd’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.